Ivy Cottage Features:
- Two en-suite king bedrooms
- Aromatherapy Associates Amenities
- Extra fluffy (600gsm) towels
- Sitting room with an open gas fireplace
- Conservatory with sitting area
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Large open patio with outdoor seating area
- Light self catering; please reference our Cottage Checklist for items in each cottage (list is alphabetical)
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- 2 minute walk from The Walnut Tree
- Complimentary taxi to The Angel Hotel for meals plus a return trip
lvy Cottage is next door to the Old Post Office Cottage, a short walk from The Walnut Tree, through the garden. The cottage has two king bedrooms, both of which have six-foot king size beds with handmade pocket-sprung mattresses. There are two bathrooms on the first floor. On the ground floor, there is an entrance hallway, study, washroom, open kitchen and sitting room with a conservatory leading off. A terrace outside of the conservatory goes down to a garden and beyond that to The Walnut Tree garden.
Although linked to our family at House of Caradog
, Caradog Cottages
are independent from our hotels and restaurants. Self catering is available for light cooking, we do not offer the option of room service. Please reference our Cottage Checklist
for items in each cottage (list is alphabetical), however we recommend using our variety of bars/restaurants for lunches and dinners (taxis are complimentary to The Angel Hotel
plus a return trip by prior arrangement).
The cottage is stocked with breakfast items (smoked salmon, ham, Greek yoghurt, bread, butter, freshly squeezed orange juice, jams, honey, homemade granola, eggs, milk, coffee and tea), along with daily housekeeping service.
The cottage does not have a telephone and mobile signal is poor, however there is good WiFi coverage. The cottage is non-smoking. Check in time is from 3pm. Check out time is by 12pm. We service the cottage early afternoon (around 1pm).
Dogs are welcome at an additional charge of £15 per dog, per night.