Pont Gilbert Features
- Three en-suite king bedrooms
- Aromatherapy Associates Amenities
- Extra fluffy (600gsm) towels
- Sitting room overlooking the garden
- Second sitting room with an open gas fireplace
- TV room with L shaped sofa
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Large open grassed garden with patio area
- Light self catering; please reference our Cottage Checklist for items in each cottage (list is alphabetical)
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Complimentary taxi to The Walnut Tree or The Angel Hotel for meals plus a return trip
Pont Gilbert has three king bedrooms, all of which have six-foot king size beds with handmade pocket-sprung mattresses. There are three bathrooms on the first floor; two bathrooms consist of a shower and one bathroom consists of a shower and bath. On the ground floor, there is an entrance into the kitchen, dining room, sitting room overlooking the garden, study, washroom, and a back sitting area. There is a large garden with lovely outdoor furniture.
Although linked to our family at House of Caradog
, Caradog Cottages
are independent from our hotels and restaurants. Self catering is available for light cooking, we do not offer the option of room service. Please reference our Cottage Checklist
for items in each cottage (list is alphabetical), however we recommend using our variety of bars/restaurants for lunches and dinners (taxis are complimentary to The Walnut Tree
and The Angel Hotel
plus a return trip by prior arrangement).
The cottage is stocked with breakfast items (smoked salmon, ham, Greek yoghurt, bread, butter, freshly squeezed orange juice, jams, honey, homemade granola, eggs, milk, coffee and tea), along with daily housekeeping service.
Pont Gilbert does not have a telephone and mobile reception is poor, however there is WiFi coverage. The cottage is non-smoking. Parking is through the locked gates at the cottage.
Check in time is from 4pm with direct access from the keypad upon entrance into the cottages. Check out time is by 11am. We start servicing the cottages around 11.30am.
Dogs are welcome at an additional charge of £15 per dog, per night.